Commercial Lines Service Unit Team Member – Insurance
Insurance Associates is a well-established independent insurance agency with five offices located throughout Mississippi. We provide commercial insurance, personal insurance, group life and health insurance and individual life and health insurance to customers throughout the southeastern region. Our agency has grown dramatically over the past 35 years so, we are looking for talented, energetic individuals that are interested in being a part of our continued growth.
About the Job
Insurance Associates, a regional insurance agency with five offices in Mississippi, has an outstanding opportunity in our Magee, MS office for a Commercial Lines Service Unit Team Member. This employee will be an important member of a team dedicated to providing the finest customer service to our clients.
We are looking for someone who has a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, customer service oriented, articulate, a team player, and has a desire to grow. Professionalism in appearance and demeanor is critical. Outstanding organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines are also important.
- Duties may include processing commercial certificates, endorsements, audits and cancellations, working closely with an Account Manager, reviewing policies for accuracy; and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Commercial Lines experience to include property, liability, commercial auto, inland marine and worker’s compensation is preferred but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Current Mississippi Property and Casualty License or able to obtain a Mississippi Property and Casualty License.
- Ability to be organized and accurate.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize work, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM, or as otherwise agreed.
We offer excellent benefits, including medical/dental/ vision insurance, 401(k) plan, paid continuing education and more!
Please complete our online application or submit your resume to Melissa Keyes at email@example.com.Download Employment Application